Product features of sewage treatment equipment
Source： Time:22 September 2020
The complete set of sewage treatment equipment adopts the world's advanced biological treatment technology and integrates the removal of BOD, COD, and NH-N. It is currently a relatively efficient and convenient complete set of sewage treatment equipment. The following is an introduction to the product features of complete sewage treatment equipment:
1. The complete set of sewage treatment equipment can be buried below the surface, and the surface can be used for greening or square land. Therefore, the equipment does not occupy the surface area, does not need to build a house, and does not require heating and insulation.
2. The second set of equipment is composed of steel structure, and domestic anti-corrosion paint is used for anti-corrosion. It is resistant to acid, alkali, salt, gasoline, kerosene, aging, erosion, and rust. Sewage treatment equipment generally has an anti-corrosion life of more than 15 years after the coating is applied.
3. The AO biological treatment process adopts the push-flow biological contact oxidation tank, and the treatment effect of the sewage treatment equipment is better than that of the complete mixed type or the complete mixed biological contact oxidation tank of two or three stages in series. Moreover, it is smaller than the activated sludge tank, has strong applicability to water quality, good impact resistance, stable effluent quality, and will not produce sludge expansion. At the same time, a new type of elastic three-dimensional material is used in the biological contact oxidation tank, which has a practical ratio Large surface area, microbial film, easy to remove the film, under the same organic load conditions, the removal rate of organic matter by other fillers in sewage treatment equipment is high. Can improve the solubility of the air in the water.
4. Since the biological contact oxidation tank is used in the AO biological treatment process, the volume load of the sewage treatment equipment is relatively low, and the microorganisms are in the self-oxidation stage, so the amount of mud produced is small. In addition, the water content of the sludge produced by the biological contact oxidation tank is much lower than that of the activated sludge tank. Therefore, the amount of sludge generated by the sewage through the sewage treatment equipment is relatively small, and it generally only takes about 90 days to discharge the sludge.
5. In addition to adopting conventional blower silencing measures (such as vibration isolation pads, silencers, etc.), a new type of sound-absorbing material is also installed on the inner wall of the blower room to make the noise of the sewage treatment equipment run below 50 decibels, reducing the The influence of the surrounding environment.
6. Equipped with soil deodorization measures, it uses the upper space of the reinforced concrete structure to set up improved soil and air distribution pipes. When the malodorous components are dissolved in the water contained in the soil through the soil layer, and then transferred to the soil due to the surface adsorption and chemical reaction of the soil, they are decomposed by the microorganisms therein to achieve the purpose of deodorization.
7. The fully automatic electrical control system and equipment damage alarm system, and the complete set of sewage treatment equipment have good reliability. Therefore, there is generally no need for special personnel to manage, only monthly or quarterly repair and maintenance.
Jiangsu Envset is a professional supplier of complete sets of sewage treatment equipment. We aim to provide customers with the best wastewater treatment solutions. If you are interested in the characteristics of complete sets of sewage treatment equipment, please contact us.
Tag: sewage treatment equipment features, complete set of sewage treatment equipment