Operation management of sludge dewatering machine
Source：Jiangsu Envset Time:21 April 2021
The operation and management of sludge dewatering machines is very important. What should we pay attention to when using it? Let's introduce it to you.
1. The processing capacity of the sludge dewatering machine is controlled within an appropriate range, and the sludge flow rate, flocculant flow rate and the difference are adjusted to avoid frequent system fluctuations and affect the treatment effect due to sudden increase in load caused by equipment overload. Achieve greater equipment processing efficiency;
2. When the sludge concentration changes, it is necessary to adjust the flocculant flow and differential speed in time to ensure the treatment effect and avoid waste; if the sludge flow increases or the sludge concentration increases, the flocculant flow tracking increases, and the differential speed increases accordingly; When the sludge flow decreases or the sludge concentration decreases, the flocculant flow tracking decreases, and the differential speed decreases accordingly;
3. There is no best flocculant, only the most suitable. The type and consumption of flocculant not only depend on the match between the quality of the agent and the nature of the sludge, but also on the match with the equipment structure and operating conditions. Only the three are the most suitable. The best operation combination can achieve the best treatment effect and the highest treatment efficiency under the condition of the lowest flocculant consumption.
4. The performance of mud biscuits should be combined with torque data to determine the best differential speed value range. In principle, try to use a lower differential number to achieve better processing effects and save flocculation without causing clogging of the centrifuge and meeting the processing capacity. Agent consumption.
5. What all on-site management and operating personnel need to do is to continuously observe, adjust in time and be good at summarizing, and seek the best and relatively stable perfect coordination of all working conditions and parameters in the various changes that may occur. Under normal circumstances, this kind of observation and adjustment should be carried out every 1 to 2 hours. It is necessary to strictly avoid the situation that the equipment operating condition parameters are maintained for a long time or one shift without any adjustment after the start of the machine. The on-site operators Laziness or weak sense of responsibility is one of the main reasons for the long-term low operating efficiency of the sludge dewatering workshop, large fluctuations in the treatment effect, and waste of medicine consumption.
6. Check the dewatering effect of the dewatering machine frequently. If the separation liquid (or filtrate) is found to be turbid and the solids turning back rate decreases, the reasons should be analyzed in time and specific measures should be taken to solve them.
7. Frequently observe the effect of sludge dewatering. If the solid content of the sludge cake decreases, analyze the situation and take measures to solve it.
8. Frequently observe the operating conditions of the sludge dewatering device, and take corrective measures for abnormal phenomena to ensure normal operation.
9. Enough flushing time of the dehydrator should be ensured every day. When the dehydrator listens to the machine, rinse the inside and the whole body thoroughly to ensure cleanliness and reduce odor. Otherwise, it is very difficult to rinse after the mud is dry.
10. According to the requirements of the dewatering machine, perform frequent observation and inspection and maintenance of the machine.
11. Always pay attention to check the wear and tear of the dehydrator, and replace it if necessary.
12. Timely discover the damage to the filter belt caused by the sand particles in the mud in the dewatering machine, and replace it in time if the damage is serious.
13. Make a record of analysis and measurement.
Jiangsu Envset is a supplier of sludge dewatering machines. If you want to know more about the operation and management of sludge dewatering machines, please contact us.
Tag: operation of sludge dewatering machines, management of sludge dewatering machines