Principle of DAF
Flotation of solid is accomplished by introduction of microscopic air bubbles into the processing waster. As the bubbles rise, they attach to the particles in suspension and carry them to the surface for removing. DAF is an innovation combined with traditional dissolved air flotation concept and modern technology.
DAF consists of flotation tank, dissolved air system, reflux pump, dissolved air released system, skimmer, electric cabinet and so on.
DAF air flotation separation technology dissolves air into water at certain working pressure. In the process, pressurized water is saturated with dissolved air and is discharged into a flotation vessel. The microscopic air bubbles produced by released air attach to suspended solids and float them to the surface, forming a sludge blanket. A skimmer removes the thickened sludge. Finally, it complete purifies the water.
● Small footprint, lower energy consumption; easy operation and simple management
● High efficiency of dissolved air system, dissolved air efficiency reaches up to 90% and above
● Stable treatment effects. Electro-mechanic instruments are integrally controlled
● Volume is only one fifth of the ordinary dissolved air system. Moreover, it has stronger anti-clogging capability than other DAF
● This equipment uses new type dissolved air releaser with the advantages of high releasing degree and self-cleaning functions. And the average particle size of micro bubbles is about 15~30μm
● This equipment uses chain-plate-type skimmer with advantages of stable operation and high efficiency of scraping
● Oil-water separation of wastewater in petrochemical industry and so on (including emulsified oil and vegetable oil)
● Pretreatment of wastewater in the industries of textile, dyeing, bleaching, wool spinning
● Wastewater treatment in surface treatment industry (such as galvanization, PCB, pickling)
● Pretreatment of wastewater in industries of pharmacy, chemical, papermaking, tannery, slaughter, food and so on
● As a replacement of sedimentation tank, the flotation is widely used industrial wastewater pretreatment
Projects and references
Model and Technical Parameters