Wastewater treatment equipment operation methods and precautions-submersible mixer
Source： Time:19 September 2020
The submersible mixer is used to agitate the sludge in the anaerobic tank to avoid sludge accumulation. The machine can run for 30 minutes in 2 hours during automatic operation, and can also adjust the time control according to the actual situation. It is equipped with operation indicator lights and alarm instructions. In order to ensure the normal use and life of the equipment, regular inspection and maintenance should be carried out.
(1) When the equipment is not in use for a long time, it should be cleaned and hung up and placed in a ventilated and dry place, taking care to prevent freezing and high temperature. If placed in water, run for at least 30 minutes every 15 days (cannot run without water) to check its function and adaptability.
(2) Inspect the cable at least once a year, and replace it if it is damaged.
(3) Check the cable insulation and fastening screws at least once a year. If the insulation of the motor decreases, please contact the manufacturer's after-sales service. If the fastening screws are loose, please tighten them again.
(4) Before leaving the factory, the equipment has been injected with a proper amount of 32# mechanical oil in the oil chamber to lubricate the mechanical seal. This oil is checked once a year. If you find water in the oil, you should drain it, change the oil again, replace the gasket, and tighten the screw plug. After three weeks, check again. If the oil becomes emulsion again, the mechanical seal should be checked and replaced if necessary.
(5) Check the performance of the testing equipment at least once a year, and check the chain hoist and lifting chain at least once a year. If damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
(6) Push-flow submersible mixer adopts cycloidal pinwheel reducer or gear reducer to reduce speed. The reducer has been injected with L-CKC100 industrial closed gear oil before leaving the factory. The lubricating oil should be replaced regularly, and the replacement period is three months. If necessary, please contact the manufacturer's after-sales service department.
(7) After the equipment operation fails, please eliminate it according to the troubleshooting methods given. If it still can not be solved and the cause is not sure, you cannot dismantle and repair it without permission. You should immediately contact the manufacturer's after-sales service department.
Envset is a supplier of submersible mixers. The professional team and quality service are worthy of the trust of consumers. If you have any questions about the use and maintenance of the submersible mixer, please contact us.
Tag: maintenance of the submersible mixer, use of the submersible mixer