Characteristics of wastewater treatment system
Source： Time:19 August 2020
The system of the complete set of wastewater treatment system adopts an integrated combination method, which effectively reduces space requirements, has a small footprint, low energy consumption, and is convenient for installation and transportation. The equipment has a high degree of automation, convenient operation, simple management, stable treatment effect, and can adjust the dissolved gas pressure and the dissolved gas-water reflux ratio as required. According to different water quality and process requirements, single dissolved gas device or double dissolved gas device can be provided.
1. Buried below the ground surface, the ground surface above the equipment can be used as greening or other land, without the need for building, heating, and insulation.
2. The secondary biological contact oxidation treatment process adopts the plug-flow biological contact oxidation, and its treatment effect is better than that of the complete mixed type or the two-level series complete mixed type biological contact oxidation tank. It has a smaller volume than an activated sludge tank, strong adaptability to water quality, good impact load resistance, stable effluent water quality, and no sludge expansion. The pool adopts a new type of elastic three-dimensional packing, which has a large specific surface area, and it is easy for microorganisms to hang and remove the film. Under the same organic load condition, the removal rate of organic matter is high, and the solubility of oxygen in the air in water can be improved.
3. The biochemical tank adopts the biological contact oxidation method, the volume load of its filler is relatively low, the microorganisms are in their own oxidation stage, and the mud production is small. It only needs to discharge the mud once more than three months (90 days) (suck by a manure truck or Dehydrated into mud cakes for export).
4. The deodorization method of the buried domestic sewage treatment equipment adopts conventional high-altitude exhaust and is also equipped with soil deodorization measures.
5. The entire system processing system is equipped with a fully automatic electrical control system and equipment failure alarm system, which is safe and reliable in operation. Usually, there is no need for special personnel to manage, and only need to maintain and maintain the system in a timely manner.
Envset is a professional supplier of complete sets of wastewater treatment system, providing the most suitable sewage treatment solutions for customers. To learn more about complete sets of wastewater treatment system, please contact us.
Tag: wastewater treatment system characteristics, features